Monday, March 16, 2020
To Our Valued Customers, Vendors, and Partners:
As ICONIX Waterworks continues to monitor the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation very closely, we want to share the actions we’re taking to keep our branches safe and clean for you, our employees, and the community in general.
We want to assure you that we have already implemented certain protocols in our branches and offices and are closely monitoring for updates so we can make necessary changes with guidance from local and public health agencies and the World Health Organization.
To date, we have:
- Enhanced our cleaning processes at all ICONIX locations, which includes regularly disinfecting high-traffic areas and surfaces such as sales counters, product displays, and door handles.
- Increased accessibility of hand sanitizers for customers and employees.
- Suspended our complimentary in-store services as a precautionary measure, and for the welfare and safety of our customers and employees (i.e. coffee and donuts).
- Formed an internal committee to field questions and provide employees with updates as the situation unfolds.
- Developed contingency plans for our branches that can quickly and efficiently be put in place depending on the needs of the community.
- Ensured our employees have the information they need to stay healthy, to stay home if they are feeling sick, or to work from home, wherever possible.
- Placed restrictions on business travel and have strongly advised employees to avoid personal travel outside of their country.
- Requested employees who have traveled outside of the country to self-isolate for 14 days.
- Developed guidelines for Customers, Vendors, and Partners to follow prior to and while visiting ICONIX sites or projects.
The health and safety of our customers, partners, and employees is and always will be our top priority, and we will continue to take the necessary steps to ensure we are doing our part to keep the community healthy.
If you have any questions or concerns, speak to our Branch Manager or contact us at email@example.com.
We thank you for your support and look forward to continuing to serve you.