Name Change FAQs – Customers
- In Canada: CORIX Water Products LP becomes ICONIX Waterworks LP
- In the US: CORIX Water Products (US) Inc. becomes ICONIX Waterworks (US) Inc.
If you require a copy of our certificate of name change, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
On January 1, 2018, CORIX Water Products was purchased from the CORIX Group of Companies by the Deschênes Group Inc. (DGI). Now, as a proud subsidiary of DGI, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, our new name and identity better reflect our business and service offerings, and “links” us to our new ownership.
An “ICON” is a representative symbol of the highest achievement and importance. For us, that means being a beacon for our customers and partners. It also means being the standard-bearer for our industry. The letters that form the name "ICONIX" represent key words and values that are important to all of us at the company:
- I - INFRASTRUCTURE: Infrastructure represents the core of our business – water and wastewater products and services.
- C - CONNECTION: We connect people to solutions, and our products and services connect communities to water.
- O - OPTIMIZATION: We always strive to find the optimal solution for our customers.
- N - NETWORK: We are part of a network that involves our suppliers, our vendors, our customers, and ultimately the communities we serve.
- IX - INNOVATION: EXPERIENCE, EXCELLENCE, AND EXPERTISE.
The inclusion of “IX” in our new name is a nod to our past as “CORIX”. The “I” also stands for “innovation” which we aspire to as we solve relevant problems for our customers, while the “X” also represents the “experience, excellence, and expertise” of our people. The logo symbol that ICONIX uses is the core identifier for the Deschênes Group. The chain link symbol represents the strong connections between our companies, our partners, and the customers we serve.
In Canada, please continue to send your payments to the address below:
ICONIX Waterworks Limited Partnership 19900 84 Avenue Langley, BC V2Y 3C2
In the US, please send your payments to the address below:
ICONIX Waterworks (US) Inc. PO Box 1516 Snohomish, WA 98291
Updates to the payee names for our online banking name, Electronic Funds Transfer instructions, and Chase Paymentech terminals are in the process of being updated. There will be a period of time where our CORIX name will be acceptable to the Bank of Montreal /Harris and Bank of America until the updates are complete.
Our tax identification number has not changed.
No, a new tax certificate is not required.
No, a new credit application is not required.
Yes, our Terms and Conditions have been updated to reflect our new name. Download a copy: • Canada: iconixww.com/canada/terms-and-conditions-of-sale/ • US: iconixww.com/united-states/terms-and-conditions-of-sale/
Please continue directing any inquiries to your Customer Financial Services Representative or your Account Manager. Please note that our new email domain ends in “@iconixww.com”. e.g. email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org