Town of Pense
Overview of the Water Metering Program
The Town of Pense is launching a program to upgrade and replace water meters in every home and business as part of a mandatory program to modernize its technology.
The new meters will improve meter accuracy and offer many operational efficiencies related to the process of reading water meters, such as minimizing estimated bills, reducing maintenance costs, and eliminating the need for a technician to access your property to manually read the meter.
The upgraded technology also offers many benefits including enhanced customer service and access to timely, reliable, and more accurate data, which will assist the Municipality in serving the public in a more efficient manner.
Beginning in March 2021, ICONIX Waterworks will install water meters and transmitters.
Our Commitment to Your Safety
ICONIX Waterworks is committed to your safety. The following safety protocols will be followed during the water meter upgrade process.
- Pre-screening of owners upon booking appointment and by the technician before entering the premises
- Daily screening of technicians before commencing the day
- Minimizing the interaction between the installer and owner
- Maintaining social distancing during the installation
- Wearing of personal protective equipment, including wearing a mask, disposable gloves and eye protection
- Use of disinfectants and hand sanitizers before, during and after installations
What to Expect
Read frequently asked questions about the Program.
Schedule an Appointment
Ready to book your appointment? Book online, via email or phone.
Water Conservation Tips
Reduce water loss, waste, or use in and around your home and save money.