Overview of the Water Meter Upgrade and Replacement Program
The Municipality of Strathroy-Caradoc is launching a program to upgrade and replace water meters in every home and business as part of a mandatory program to modernize our technology, improve operations, reduce maintenance activities and enhance customer service to the public.
ICONIX Waterworks has been contracted by the Municipality to install the new meters for all residential and commercial properties. Beginning this spring, ICONIX Waterworks will start to contact all properties serviced by Municipal water in Strathroy-Caradoc to schedule an appointment to upgrade or replace water meters.
The new meters will be installed on an area-by-area basis beginning in summer 2020. All water meters are expected to be upgraded by Spring 2021.
Our Commitment to Your Safety
ICONIX Waterworks is committed to your safety. The following safety protocols will be followed during the water meter upgrade process:
- Pre-screening of owners upon booking appointment and by the technician before entering the premises
- Daily screening of technicians before commencing the day
- Minimizing the interaction between the installer and owner
- Maintaining social distancing during the installation
- Wearing of personal protective equipment, including a mask, disposable gloves, and eye protection
- Use of disinfectants and hand sanitizer before, during, and after installations
*Please note that installations will be occurring on an area-by-area basis within the Municipality. Residents will receive notification via mail containing information on how to book an appointment by phone or online. Residents are asked not to contact ICONIX until a notice is received.
Virtual Open House
ICONIX Waterworks and Strathroy-Caradoc invite you to our Virtual Open House, where you can view videos intended to provide all residents with a greater understanding of all aspects of this crucial project. Visit the Virtual Open House.
What to Expect
Read frequently asked questions about the Program.
Schedule an Appointment
Ready to book your appointment? Book online or call us.
Water Conservation Tips
Reduce water loss, waste, or use in and around your home and save money.