Meet Your New Water Meter
As part of the water meter replacement program, you will soon have a new, efficient, and accurate water meter.
Benefits of Your New Water Meter
Your new meter will have enhanced metering technology with advanced features, including leak detection, backflow monitoring, and remote meter reading.
- Accuracy – Your new water meter will provide accurate meter readings year-round.
- Privacy – The Town of Watson can read your water meter without entering your property.
- System-Wide Cost Savings – The new water meter will simplify the meter reading process, while also helping the Town manage long-term capital expenditures.
- EyeOnWater® Mobile App – Download the mobile app to view, understand, and better manage your water use through easy-to-understand consumption graphs and alerts. Learn more about the EyeOnWater mobile app.
How to Read Your New Transmitter
Your new transmitter is equipped with an advanced metering analytics (AMA) system which includes features such as leak detection, backflow monitoring, and remote meter reading.
EyeOnWater® Mobile App
The EyeOnWater mobile app*, available for download on iOS or Android devices, allows you to connect to supported water utility accounts and see your latest water usage. Understand how much water you use, detect leaks, and discover trends for when you use the most water.
- Quickly view your recent water usage with a two week comparison.
- View detailed water usage history by day, week, month, and year.
- Discover your short and long term water usage trends.
- Detect leaks and reduce water waste.
- Easily contact your water utility.
Water usage information is provided by your utility through BEACON Customer Engagement, a service provided by Badger Meter, Inc.
*You will be able to download and access the app within a month of the installation of your new meter and transmitter.
To sign up all you need is your account number (found on your water bill) and postal code.
What to Expect
Read frequently asked questions about the Program.
Water Conservation Tips
Reduce water loss, waste, or use in and around your home and save money.
Schedule an Appointment
Ready to book your appointment? Book online, via email or phone.